So, like I said before, I wanted to post about the challenges for this year's BookTube-A-Thon, and also tell you guys which books I will be reading!~
Just so you know this is a week long event! Monday 14th to Monday 21st :--)
- A book with pictures: The House at Pooh Corner by A.A Mile
- Start and finish a series: The Subtle Knife & The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
- A book someone else picked out for you - (I'm doubling up with the books above)
- A book with red on the cover - The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- A book to movie adaptation - Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl
- A book in the genre you've read the least this year - The Cuckoo's Calling by JK Rowling
Read 7 books is the last challenge, so I will also be reading The Seventeen Secrets of the Karma Club by Karen McCombie!
Lets hope I can read all 7! That would be amazing!
Good luck to anyone else who's taking part!