Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Joely, don't ever leave me.

I'm back!
I've missed you.

I've started University now, and I really love my course. I've made some wonderful friends I hope I'll hold on to.

I very recently dyed my hair red again!
I used Superdrug's 'Fire Red' and I love it so much. It's so bright and in order to keep it this bright, I've ordered a bottle of Crazy Color's 'Vermillion Red'.
I'm planning on mixing a little of it with my conditioner so it stays this vibrant without me having to keep re-dying my whole head!
:-)

Here's what it looks like;


I just really love the way red hair makes me feel, if I'm honest.

 
I can't quite believe Christmas is almost here! I'm so excited, I can't wait to go home and see my family again!~

See you again.

Sami.

No comments:

Post a Comment