Tuesday, 30 July 2013

My Homemade Skater Skirt!~

Yesterday I decided to make myself a skater skirt! I found an amazing tutorial on youtube, which I will link below!~
The material I used for this skirt was actually something i'd won in a competition a while ago! I'm really proud of how it looks, the only thing that is a little annoying about it, is it's a tiny bit short. I mean it's really short.. but I'm going to sew some black lace on the bottom so it looks a little longer ^_^ Anyway, this is what it looks like:

This is the print! I really love it, I think the horses look like they're running in the wind and it's lovely~

I used this zip, which I also won in (the same) competition! I recommend using a long zip if you can, so the skirt is easier to get off and put on. ^_^~


This is how it looks! I used THIS tutorial and I really recommend it! <3

I also made a video here:
 

Thankyou for reading!~
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment