Monday, 8 July 2013

Hi there (-:

✿ Hello there! ✿
I'm Sami Lovegood.
I basically made this blog so that I could follow my friend's new illustration blog, but I thought I'd give it a go. I've had so many blogs in the past that I've neglected, so I'm gunna try my best not to do that with this one.

I like a lot of things, but the thing in life that I probably like the most, is Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.


It's a film staring Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey in it, and it's pretty much the best thing ever. Ever since I saw that film, it's become a huge part of who I am.
 
I can't even describe how much it means to me.
A good friend of mine once told me:

"If someone fictionalized your mind, it would be that movie"

(And he's completely right.)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog, I'll be using it as a sort of online journal, which will be nice, I think. I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading.
(◡‿◡✿)

2 comments:

  1. I started blogging again too recently, yay now we can be blog buddies :3

    ReplyDelete