Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Booktube-A-Thon Wrap Up!

Hey friends.
So, Booktube-a-thon ended a couple of days ago and I was a little too busy to make a video.
I'll probably make a video today if I can, though ^_^

Books I read:
✿ The Fault In Our Stars
✿ Catcher In The Rye
✿ One Day

Books I didn't end up reading:
✿ The Casual Vacancy
✿ Harry Potter Audio Book 
(It got deleted from YouTube and by then it was too late to do anything about it.)
✿ Persuasion (I gave up reading his one, because I couldn't get into it)

Challenges I completed:
✿ Re-read 1 Book
✿ Read a Classic
✿ Read a book that's been on your shelf forever
(I think I'm just going to count One Day under this one, because it has been on my shelf forever.)

Page Count:
✿ Monday: 303
✿ Tuesday: 50
✿ Wednesday: 100
✿ Thursday: 125
✿ Friday: 80
✿ Saturday: 100
✿ Sunday: 148

I THINK. I didn't record the page count very well.
So, I didn't complete the average of 300 pages a day challenge, which sucks but i found that challenge extremely hard.

Now to add up my page counts.
In the week of Booktube-a-thon, I read a total of:

903 PAGES!!!!

Not bad, not bad at all.


So! I shall be making a video about all of this today, and I'll see you guys in my next post!
Thanks for reading (-:
Byeeeeeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment