Thursday, 11 July 2013

Booktube-a-thon Challenge!

Hey guys!
So basically, on youtube, starting July 15th, there's going to be a book marathon/challenge! I for one, am SUPER excited about this. I'm constantly putting off reading so I can spend too much time on the internet and that should definitely stop.
I decided this challenge would be a great way for me to push myself to read the things I've been putting off and encourage me to read everyday, or at least every other day.
For this, there are 7 separate challenges you must complete!
(They're actually optional, but I really wanna try tick all of them off.)

Here are the challenges:

1) read an average of 300 pages a day
2) read a book with over 500 pages
3) re-read one book
4) finish a series/trilogy
5) read a book that’s been on your shelf forever
6) listen to an audiobook
7) read a classic

I haven't decided on all of my books just yet, but I decided to include the ones I'm thinking about reading here:

 2 & 5: The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling. (still haven't read/finished it this, even though I got it signed by Queen Jo!)
3: The Fault in our Stars by John Green. (I adore this book)
4: ... (I definitely need help on this one??? I have no clue.)
 6: If I can get it from my local library, I'm choosing any of the Harry Potters, read by Stephen Fry (because I adore both Harry Potter and Stephen Fry).
 7: Persuasion by Jane Austen (my friend sent me this book and I definitely need to read it!)

I'll be making a video as soon as I can, before I start this challenge, and hopefully be doing daily updates! Maybe. Okay, that's all for now! 
Thanks for reading~!
 Let me know if you're doing the challenge.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment